Artemisia annua is helpful not only with malaria, AIDS and cancer but also with many other diseases and complaints.
- It treats haemorrhoids, internally as tea and externally as ointment.
- Eye infections, using artemisia tea internally and, finely filtered, as an eye bath.
- Bronchitis, as tea and inhalation.
- Skin complaints, as ointment.
- Digestion problems, as tea.
- Bilharzia, as tea.
- We are receiving reports about its use in the treatment of epilepsy, cholera, bladder infections and other diseases and complaints.
For more information, read our paper “Artemisia annua anamed for many diseases and health complaints”
We have received very interesting feedback from many sources on the use of artemisia for a wide range of health problems. Please note, however, that we have no independent confirmation of the claims made, nor do we know whether the diagnosis of the complaint described was accurate. See Feedback regarding the use of Artemisia annua with a wide range of health problems
Would you be willing to give us feedback regarding your experience of using Artemisia annua anamed to treat a disease or health complaint? We would be very grateful, as it helps us to build up a comprehensive picture of its. uses and limitations. Please use this form.